Wednesday 4 May 2011

Final Digipack.

I used various images of Ellena, my artist, and Adobe Photoshop to create my final Digipack, taking inspiration from Duffy's 'Rockferry' album for the Front Cover, and Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' Album for the inside pages.

                                     Front Cover                      Spine                      Back Cover


 Inside Pages: 

I used Duffy as inspiration for the outside covers of my Digipack. I really like the black and white colour scheme as it links well to my video, and paired with the font, creates a classic & timeless look. 
For the inside pages, I looked to Katy Perry for inspiration, creating a more edgy look, but still with a vintage, timeless look. I think that these pages would also appeal to the target audience for my artist, as the images look like photos for a high end fashion magazine, which would be popular with the young females in the audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment