Wednesday 4 May 2011

Final Magazine Advert,


This is my final print Advert for my Digipack. I used the gradient effect on Adobe Photoshop to create the background, which is similar to what I used when creating the Digipack, maintaining a consistent image across my Ancillary Texts. I also did this by using the same font, colour scheme, and included an image from inside the Digipack, as well as the Front Cover, which would make it recognisable in a store to someone who had seen the advert. I included the quote at the bottom, as these are often used in advertisements for Music products, and chose NME as it is a hugely popular Indie and Alternative Music Magazine which would be recognised by the target audience. I also featured the iTunes and Amazon logos at the bottom as these are 2 popular Music buying services that customers would probably already have signed up to, making it appear easy for them to get this product. Overall I think that this advert is effective for my product and maintains a continuous image across my entire production.

No comments:

Post a Comment