Tuesday 5 April 2011

Filming Timetable.

I have arranged with Ellena to film this Friday Afternoon. We have allocated 5 hours to complete the filming process, and I believe that as long as we get straight into filming and have no technical issues, that this can be achieved. I plan to film the performance aspect of the video first, then the narrative aspect. I think I will need to film the performance aspect approximately 5 times, of the entirety of the song to ensure a wide range of usable footage when I come to edit the video. The narrative aspect can be filmed almost shot by shot as physical distance will have to be travelled, which can be matched to the footage. I think this will take approximately 3 hours to film, as I plan to film the same footage from various angles to ensure a diverse range of takes when editing. I am confident that weather-permitting, in this time frame, we can begin to create an effective final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment