Tuesday 5 April 2011

Prop List.

These are the props I need to arrange ready for filming:

Narrative Aspect:
- Various Bags.
- Rayban Sunglasses.
- A Guitar Case.
- A Mobile Phone.

Peformance Aspect:
- An Acoustic Guitar. 

This bag is designed by Cath Kidston who is a popular Interior and Accessories designer. Her bags have reached huge popularity in recent years and feature endless amounts of vintage inspired patterns and florals. I think that bags by this designer and ones similar to this would be a good choice to use in my video as they are widely recognisable and will help to establish the creative and vintage inspired convention into my video. 

Rayban sunglasses are hugely popular and one of the most expected things for Indie artists to wear. I think that using these in my video will help to establish my artists firmly in the Indie genre. The fact that they are reasonably expensive, and will be one of the items my artist 'leaves behind' in the narrative aspect of my video will also help to confirm her strong minded nature, as it will make her appear like she makes decisions and sticks with them, and is careless to her feelings for the man she is singing about. 

I have previously blogged about the use of acoustic instruments in videos of this genre, and think that the use of it will make my artist appear creative and talented. Ellena, who is playing the artist in my video plays the acoustic guitar, so hers will be the one used in the video, which eliminates me having to source one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment