Thursday 24 March 2011

KT Tunstall- 'Black Horse & The Cherry Tree'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK8rHqddU4w&ob=av2n
(embedding disabled by request)

Here is the official video for KT Tunstall's 'Black Horse And The Cherry Tree'. Throughout the video we see the artist herself take on different images to create what appears to be a band, but is actually her playing each instrument as a different 'character' or a different part of her image or personality. Like the videos I have looked at before, the making of the music and the instruments play a key role in the making of the video. There are many close up shots of the instruments being played, and they are often a key focus of the shots throughout the entire video. I think from this I need to take this into account, so when I make my video, lots of emphasis is put on the actual music and the instruments themselves.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment